Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday/Address Book

For Christmas, I created this Birthday Book for my DIL to be and added an address section at the back. Benjamin and Kassy's wedding colors are plum and turquoise, so I used designer paper in those colors. She loved it. YAY! Ü


I cut 2 chipboard (cracker boxes) 4" x 8.75" and covered the front and back of each piece using Mono Glue Stick. "Birthday Calendar" is computer generated and then layered onto a Nestibilities Die which was cut with chipboard and designer paper.

In WORD docutment I created a 3 different pages. One with 29, 30, and 31 days. I cut the tabs with my silhouette using THIS file from Enchant Art and typed the months of the year to fit inside the cutout tab. I used Mono Adhesive Dots Stamp Runner to Adhere the tabs to the months labels and to the numbered pages.


The "addresses" pages were also computer generated to fit the 3.75" x 8.5" pages inside.

To finish it off, I punched 3 holes, inserted 1" metal rings and tied off with ribbons.

1 comment: