Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Splitcoast Challenges

I was able to finally finish this card for a challenge that was posted on Splitcoaststampers Sunday. I can only sit for a few minutes at a time, so it took a really long time to get this done, but I am pleased with how it turned out.

Sunday challenges on SCS are Featured Stamper days. This week's featured stamper was mbrcutie25. I CASE'd this card of hers. I didn't have any butterfly stamps small enough to create a card like hers, so used my Cricut to cut some. This is what I came up with.
It took me the longest time to figure out what to do for the sentiment. I knew I wanted a thank you card, but couldn't figure out what to put there. Finally today I decided to use one of the yo-yo's I've been making.

Here is a peek at the inside:

2 comments:

  1. I love your pattered and stitched butterflies, Debbie!! The papers are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get better soon -love your card the colours are fantastic

    ReplyDelete