Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inky HoneyPOP Blog Hop

Welcome to the Inky Antics HoneyPOP Blog Hop! It starts today and ends on Sunday, March 27th at midnight Central time. We invite you to stop and comment on each DT members’ blog, as there will be prizes given away. Three lucky winners will be drawn at random to receive a surprise HoneyPOP Clear Set and coordinating Honeycomb Paper Pad. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win! (Limit one comment on each designer’s blog post plus the Inky blog, with up to seven comments total.)

If you’ve come from Michelle’s blog you are right on track, if not, I have the list below and you can go back and visit those that you've missed.

Here are my two cards...
For the first one I used 11025MC Caterpillar HoneyPOP Clear Set. I used Basic Grey papers from the Oliver line. I love this worms big glasses. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I used a clear glaze for the glass part of his glasses.

Here is a peek at the inside: Isn't this so much fun?! Who wouldn't love opening this up to see this fun surprise inside?

My second card uses Inky's 11026MC Cupcake Birdy Clear set.  I used some discontinued SU! papers that I have had around for quite awhile and some new Nestilities eyelet dies.
I added glaze to the cherry


Here is a peek at the inside: I cut the cupcake about 1/8" larger all the way around the stamped image to make it fill the inside of the card more.

Thank you for stopping by. Your next stop will be to visit Crystal’s blog.

Please also consider participating in the HoneyPOP Blog Hop Challenge. You’ll find the complete scoop here.

Hop list in case you get lost along the way:
1. Inky Antics http://inkyanticsrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
2. Trudy Sjolander http://truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
3. Jovi Kloess http://jovikloess.blogspot.com/
4. Michelle Pearson http://inspirationblooms.blogspot.com/
5. Debbie Fisher http://debbiedee.blogspot.com/ You are here Ü
6. Crystal Irwin http://crystalkbk.blogspot.com/
7. Keri Sereika (“honorary” DT member) http://pinklemonade.typepad.com/

28 comments:

  1. Such CUTE cards. Love the images and the Honey Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Honey Pops more and more with each new hop! Love your worm card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards Deb!
    Love your attention to detail!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cards. Love this HoneyPOP stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable cards and just love the HoneyPOP goodies. Love the POP inside. So fun and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to get myself some honey pop, your cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. BRILLIANT!!! I adore you cards! Gotta get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cards Debbie! They make me smile!

    hope you are doing well! We got hit with thunder/lightning and about 10 inches of snow last night....SNOW DAY today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love your color combos.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE these! Of course, the inchworm is my favorite of all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both of your cards. I love how you used the cupcake on the front on the second card to match your inside. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie, these are so cute. I like how you made the little worm guy masculine. I struggle with masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debbie-
    Your cards are SUPER cute!!!
    I am really loving the idea of using the honeycomb paper.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards. I like how you added glaze to the glasses and the cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie these are SOOOOO CUTE, I JUST LOVE that cupcake, FANTASTIC job with these fun images and honeycombs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet cards, love the patterned papers you chose! can't wait to get my hands on these honey pop sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think my favorite so far is this little worm and the apple - too dang cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness...they're both so very cute!! Love the surprises inside!! Totally unexpected and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That inchworm is adorable!!!!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Debbie both cards are wonderful, I really like the dp you used for the inchworm and the cupcake looks oh so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think the cupcake is my favorite. Nice work on your cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't decide which one I like the best. But that cupcake is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhh these are fabulous! I especially love your little worm card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cards are so cute. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these cards. So cute TFS

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete