Thursday, March 12, 2009

Archive Birthday


This birthday card is from my archives. Images are SU! and I hand cut the shape around the "b".

It is officially Spring Break! WOOHOO!! I am hoping to do lots of baking, stamping and spending time with the boys. Right now it will have to be just Benjamin as my brother and SIL took Aaron to CO. They are going to Focus on the Family (Aaron loves listening to their children's radio programs each evening), Garden of Gods and some cave. I can't wait to see all the pictures he took and the stories he has to tell.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the hand cutting!! These are great papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love your new blog header (and the pretty blue background). Hope you are having a great spring break - while I am working away!!

    ReplyDelete