Friday, September 5, 2008

Still here...

I'm still here. Just had alot of late nites and activities going. I do have some things to post, but haven't been able to take pics at nite to upload. Hopefully I can get a week's worth preposted this weekend-in between canning tomatoes. Ü

Yesterday was Benjamin's first x-country meet. Last year he came in 22nd (there are twenty medals given as there are alot of class A schools there). This year he rec'd a medal for 19th place! Very exciting!! My goal this year is to develop pictures after every meet and get them scrapbooked. I am hoping to do that this weekend.

He also has improved his time a great deal. Usually, the improved time is 30 seconds (give or take a few). Last year his best time was about 19.22 or somehwere arount there. I need to ck for sure. Yesterday, he said his time was 18.04!! That is an awesome improved PB (personal best) in a year. I look forward to seeing what he does next Saturday as it is a home invite.

1 comment: