Sunday, September 28, 2008

October Sneak Peek #2

Sorry I'm late posting this. I stamped my card with the wrong set. I wouldn't have caught it, if I hadn't checked to see what the gals made yesterday. WHEW!!

"Bountiful Harvest" is the Storage Units, Ink & More stamp set that I am using today to show you a sneak of what is coming in October.

I used Core'dinations orange, brown and green cardstock and the stripe is from my Basic Grey Mellow 6 x 6 paper pad.

I also coordinated this with Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper today: Terry. You can go here to play along. This is the card that I cased of hers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/690008?cat=500&ppuser=17031&sorttime=all&sortby=v&way=desc

Be sure to check out
Leigh's blog today too as she shows you her project using "Vote for Me"

8 comments:

  1. Nicely done Debbie. I love the way that paper looks distressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stuff Debbie!!
    I might have to buy some of that core'dinations paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny. Because I couldn't find what stamp set I was supposed to use, so I just used what I wanted. After the fact, I figured out the I used the right set anyway. Whew! Your card is really pretty and just perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little punkin stamp Debbie! Looks like fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful fall card Debbie! Your sanding always turns out fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete