Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry about the "absence"

We have not had internet service for the past day and a half. It bugs me that we pay on time every month for "x" amount of minutes and yet I am having to call them continually, because we cannot get on line!!!! We live in the boonies and we only have ONE option for service. If we had another we would switch.
Okay, so on to who the winner is....
But, before I do I wanted to comment on a few of the guesses...
pregnant with a girl-at 43 yrs of age this would probably not be an exciting thing, but for me I would be ecstatic! But that would take a miracle as I had to have an emergency complete hysterectomy a few years ago.

Hawaiin cruise-oh yeah that would be a blast! Ü

SU! demo- I used to be one

Disneyland-my son would freak out if that were to happen. He has been begging to go to Disney, ever since he knew what Disney was! (some day it is my dream to make his dream come true)

So, if you have read this far, you really do want to know who one. LOL!!! the winner is.... (oh and you need to contact me with your snail addy by Wed early afternoon-let's say 1:00 CST or I will need to choose another name)

Oh WAIT! I forgot to tell you what the secret is...
I was asked to design 12 cards for Inky Antics with some new, images by Ronnie Walters. My cards were on display at CHA in Anaheim, CA. Maybe not big news to some, but I am so excited!!! I wish I could have been there! Jackie said she would take a picture, so hopefully I can show you later. I can't show you what I made, but I can tell you that I was asked to make the cards. Be sure to check out Inky Antics home page and download the Easter supplement. cute cute cute!!!

Okay, seriously now, the winner is...
Angel W said...
Are you getting your work published or joining a design team?
February 2, 2008 10:05 AM

Angel, please e-mail me and let me know your snail address and I will get your goodies in the mail to you right away.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I cannot wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Debbie!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo! That is wonderul, Debbie!!
    Jeepers, I was checking and checking your blog...I thought you were drawing out the suspense! LOL! JK!
    I am very happy for you! I can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning the blog candy, Angel!

    Debbie! I'm totally tickled for you! Totally! (You knew that I'm tickled for you, right?!?) *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo.... Just was checking on it today and saw my name. YEAH!!!

    ReplyDelete