Monday, February 18, 2008

wanna sneak peak?

I saw this thread on SCS where someone took a picture of some items in the Inky Antic booth at CHA and 4 of my cards are showcased there! WOW! I just got all excited all over again. LOL!!
Anyway if you scroll down, my cards are the chicken ones. I would love to hear what you think.
http://scscha.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/14/four-companies-under-one-roof/#comment-26667

No school today, so not sure if I will get any stamping done. Benjamin loves to cook/bake when he is home and he is making a cherry pie now and then we are going to make Mountain Dew Dumplings (new recipe-I will share if it is good Ü) and he is also going to make Blackberry Dumplings. I will share the recipe later as he made most of it up a couple of weeks ago and was soooo yummy! I told him he had to measure everything out this time as there are others who want the recipe. Ü (BTW he is 15)

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting for you!! They are darling cards! Love your layouts and the papers and all the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete