Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day

FINALLY! I've been trying since yesterday to post and yesterday I couldn't post at all and today it hasn't been letting me upload!

So here is what I was trying to post yesterday.
First the story...

I do up the holidays really BIG for the boys, have ever since they were born. Every year for Valentine's Day, I would make heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and then come up with different heart shaped goodies and/or meals for the rest of the day...cookies, cakes, pizza, muffins, bread, etc. Well last year, I thought I would surprise them and do something different for breakfast. I made heart shaped toast and "x"'s and "o"'s eggs. Well, according to Aaron, I "ruined" his Valentine's day and he has not let me forget it ALL year. So, yesterday, I made heart-shaped pancakes. If you look closely you can still see the steam. Ü I also made these fun pretzels. Yes, I know I have all "boys", but when I saw these sprinkles at Jo-Ann Fabrics AND had a 40% off coupon burning a hole in my purse, well, I just had to get them. Ü Needless, to say, even though they were pink and brown, they disappeared very quickly. Ü

2 comments:

  1. Debbie,
    Your so funny, I love your heart shaped pancakes and I think its great that you do those special things for your boys. Years later when their older, they will remember all the little things you did to make holidays special.

    ReplyDelete