Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I am home

and I am tired! Benjamin is making supper and I plan to go to bed early.
Dad did really good on the way home. We had to stop every hour for him to walk. I figured he would sleep all the way home, but he was awake. He will sleep good tonite (and hopefully so will I). I can't believe that he is in NO pain, is walking straight and not stooped over. It's amazing that that could all happen within a short amount of time.
Thank you for all your e-mails and prayers. With the exception of a road rage incident all went well.
I will start posting a bit from Benjamin's Belize trip journal tomorrow. I see I am getting closer to the 10,000 mark, so be watching for a blog candy posting.

1 comment:

  1. Thank-you so much for taking time to stop by my blog- you sound like your hands are FULL! My thoughts are with you and your family!

    ReplyDelete