Saturday, June 30, 2007

Belize Journal 6/1

"For breakfast today we went to Kent and Marian's. Today is the last day that we will be eating there. Once we got done eating we told everyone goodbye and headed to Belize City. Once we got to San Pedro Island, I was so amazed. I have never seen anything this amazing in my life. It was so cool.I have never seen the ocean before and it looked amazing. It is a bluish green color. After we ate lunch...we went snorkeling. I was kind of scared at first. When we got off the boat at the first stop the water was only three feet deep. This is where we practiced for awhile. Once we kind of got the hang of it, we headed out. It was really cool, but it would have been a lot more fun if I could swim.
The next stop was Shark Ray Alley. There were sharks and sting rays that were so awesome...Tom was right about the salt water, you always float."

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I have been there and even done the scub class just like it sounds like you did and it is all amazing! Did you see baracuda (sp?)?

    Enjoy every last moment!

    Kerry
    WI

    ReplyDelete