Monday, January 7, 2019

My Password Keeper

For the month of January, the Cutting Cafe Design Team will be showcasing planner projects using any of Regina's planner files.

While I do types of planning, it's not the normal kind. LOL I have bits of this and that, that I keep track of. One of those things is passwords. I had them all written in a notebook that is about to fall apart, so thought that this would be the perfect time to put them in a binder. By adding some reinforcers over the holes punched out and some washi tape on the outside edges, this would protect my pages and they would last longer.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog later today to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

1 comment:

  1. loving those pretty papers you are going to be using....i am the same way, have all my passwords on a piece of paper, i simply can't get into the planner mode....i really need to though...love yours

    ReplyDelete