Monday, February 24, 2014

Pinned It Made It Monday Week 8

One of the items on my "50 things I want to do before I turn 50" list was to crochet something new. Now while crocheting dishcloths is not new to me, this pattern is. I'm trying to make new crocheting items, so that hopefully come day I can create something that isn't square or rectangle.

I have pinned THIS post and decided to give it a try. Well as you can see below, I ended up making 16 dishcloths. However 2 of them are from this PIN.

The pattern on Crochetmore says to chain 40, but I thought that was too large, so I only crocheted 32 and then continued as the pattern indicated.


Now I have more dishcloths in my stash for quick little gifts when I need them.


1 comment:

  1. Love, love them Debbie! I have been crocheting lately as well. Just made a baby girl hat yesterday and a scarf/hat combo last week for my niece. I forgot how relaxing it was.

    ReplyDelete