Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinned It Made It Monday

 
I have several pins to share with you, but no pictures (insert sad face here). Two friends and I put on a "Ladies Night Out" once a month. We come up with a theme and then have food, devotion and games/activity.
 
I came up with pinwheels for April's theme and made all the food (I usually have help making food, but it worked out timing-wise for me to do it) and here are the links to the what I made. It makes me sad that I forgot my camera!! It was so much fun to make and the ladies loved it! We had about 35 ladies I believe.
 
Jello Pinwheels...I've been making these since Benjamin (almost 21) was very little. I got my recipe from a gal from MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), but the recipe is on Pinterest so sharing a photo from there. (click on "source" and it will take you to the pin)
 
 
Veggie Pinwheels
IMG_0558
 
Cranberry Cream Cheese Pinwheels...definitely need to make these at Christmas.
 
Italian Pinwheels
Italian Pinwheels
 
BLT Pinwheels...these were the favorite
 
and for dessert, Angel food/strawberry pinwheel
 
 
I am linking this up to Country Girl at Home for her Pinned It Made It Monday challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie! All of these look soooo wonderful! Thanks for sharing the links to all of these - I need to try out the wraps. I agree, the Jello ones are great. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! My mouth is watering....literally! Those Italian and BLT wraps are right up my alley! Will be trying those definitely! They all look good though!

    Thanks for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday, Debbie! And the link is on now. Somehow part of the html code got deleted - anyway...it's ready now!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. These ALL look delicious ♥

    ReplyDelete