Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Pics

I have been very busy with getting ready for CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc), cutting LOTS of paper, kitting everything for make & takes, having company for the 4th, turning a year older and every day life. Ü

Here are a few pictures of things that have happened around here.

first I will start with this yummy yummy mulberry pie that Benjamin made

decor around the house


pics from the 4th

at our house after parade
I meant to take pics of all the food before everyone went thru the line, but it got crazy. This doesn't show the ones who braved the 100 degree weather and sat outside at the picnic table to eat!

Flowers for my birthday. Thank you Kassy and Benjamin! I also got my favorite chocolates, a book from Kassy (Resolutions for Women) and taken to my favorite pizza place-Pizza Palace in Burwell. Homemade pizza and the best around. Wish I would have thought to have taken my camera there. Was sad to see that the place is for sale. I sure hope someone buys it and carries on the tradition.

and last here are the boxes ready to be shipped out tomorrow to CHA. This doesn't count the things I will be taking with me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment