Sunday, January 21, 2007

Paper bag card


We are snowed in so thought I would stamp. I spent all day yesterday cleaning and reorganizing in my stamp room, so ready to stamp. Here is a card I made for a 1-4-1 swap. We had to have a base card, another piece of cardstock a bit smaller than the base, one 3 x 3 piece, one 1.5 x 4 piece and a circle somewhere.
The colors are really off in the scan. The colors used were blush, choc, ruby, and moss. The scan shows it as more pink. On the large blush circle w/ ruby star, I did highlights w/ the white pen. On the flower w/ green center, I used the white pen on the petals and stamped the image again and cut out the green center and popped it up.

This is what it looks like on the inside. The flap folds into the right front edge of the card.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this card!! it is so beautiful!!


    Bety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKKKKKK HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG?????????? Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ker-I don't know who you are. When I click on your name it says you haven't made your blogger name public.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete