Monday, January 15, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

We have LOTS of it now! Ü Of course this is not good for Bruce, but I love it! It was soooo pretty yesterday, coming straight down and thick. Benjamin had a late start today and I hope to get some stamping done and get some new things posted here.

Last week I was fighting chronic sinus infection and acute bronchitis. When I went to the dr. Monday, she gave me the strong stuff as this is what I had before I got pneumonia last time. It worked and I hope I get that every time instead of messing around with amoxicillan!

Anyway here is a card I made for a Valentine swap I was in. The layout was inspired by a get well card I received from Michelle Wooderson when I had pneumonia! (ironic that I picked it as my inspiration when I was sick! LOL!!)



I used the new Loves Me patterned paper at the top and stamped the bottom with SU!'s canvas background stamp. The pickup is from Loads of Love set by SU!. You can't tell in the scan very well, but there is glitter on the hearts. I colored the images using colored pencils and Gamsol.
Saturday Benjamin & I went to Kearney shopping and then to Bruce's niece's baby shower. Ever take a teenage BOY clothes shopping? Make that a skinny teenage boy!? We found ONE pair of jeans that would fit him in the whole town! Well there was another store that had some for over $50 that looked like someone had taken sand paper to them and then wore them while working with cows (if you know what I mean!) and then hung them on a hanger to sell!! I think NOT!! Thankfully, even Benjamin thought they were gross.
Anyway, while in Kearney, I picked up a couple of those adorable mailboxes in the dollar section that everyone is decorating and posting on SCS. I hope to get a chance soon to play with them and will post when I can use mom's camera.
Debbie

1 comment: