Sunday, August 18, 2019

Book Review: A Man Called Mr. Smith



I had the opportunity to read this book early from the author Tanya Williams. "A Man Called Mr. Smith" is the 3rd book in her series. Even though this book was great on it's own, I definitely want to read the first 2 in the series.

The author does a wonderful job in writing in a way that makes you want to keep reading and not put the book (or in my case Kindle) down! You feel like you are right there with the characters and know them personally.

 The story has your emotions going in all directions! In the beginning,  Mr. Smith has just buried his wife and is left behind with 2 very small children. He remarries, but his 2nd wife does not love his children. They have children and you can guess how she treats them vs. his children from his first marriage. The family is very dysfunctional and it seemed like there was one misfortune after another.

One of the things I liked the most, was that I couldn't guess the ending. I like reading books that take me by surprise. I don't want to give too much away, but I highly recommend reading this book.

You can get the Kindle edition for only 99¢ on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment