Thursday, December 1, 2016

Sock Monkey Baby Shower

This small and intimate baby shower was sock monkey themed. My camera was acting funny and I had a hard time getting good pictures. I have no idea what was going on, so I apologize for the bad photos.

I created this quick and simple invitation using a colored image from Dollar Graphics Depot.

the hydrangeas had 'died' to a perfect brown for this theme of red and brown and someone i knew had this adorable old sock monkey that her grandma had made that she let me borrow.


i found these cute paper plates from Walmart!

i wasn't as impressed with Walmart's brown table coverings however. They were very thin and wrinkly.
 
 for dessert we served banana bread/bars, banana pudding, and monkey bread. i made the food signs using a cut file that i will link below




sock monkey graphic

sock monkey cutting file

sock monkey paper plates (they were a lot cheaper when I bought them)

No comments:

Post a Comment