Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What If Wednesday~Sketch Challenge

The fourth week of the month for Repeat Impressions on their blog The House That Stamps Built is a sketch challenge. This is the sketch we were given:

Okay, now bear with me, when you see my card. I am NOT a wonky image person, so took a few liberties with this challenge. First I turned it on it's side with the band piece toward the bottom.


The stamped image, 9012-M, Dandelion Breeze, is in place of the curved piece. Then the outside curve pieces I put outside the square. I added stick pins to replicate the blowing dandelions.


Be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built blog (Repeat Impression's blog) for more details on how you can play along, Each submission enters you in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate. You don’t always have to use their stamps in your creations, but you will receive an extra entry if you do. Also be sure to stop by each of the Rock Star's blogs and see what they did with this week's Sketch Challenge.

Would  you like to receive a discount on Repeat Impression stamps? Wendy is graciously offering my readers 10% off their order by using this code rr10df. (thank you Wendy!!) Just click on the box on the right and it will take you right to the store. Have fun shopping!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card so much....you are a rebel.....just like me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...love your comment about not being wonky :) Too funny! Love this card, Debbie! And, we both used doilies for our back piece - great minds really DO think alike! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job on this sketch, Debbie. I especially like your shadow technique with the dandelion stamp on the dp. Very cool and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty great take on the sketch love it

    ReplyDelete