Wednesday, January 21, 2015

RI What If Wednesday: Photo Inspiration


This week's What If Wednesday challenge for Repeat Impressions is the above photo. We already have more snow, ice, and freezing temps this year than all of last year put together. This photo make me think of the cold (BTW she needs a coat, blanket, something! LOL) and how we like to snuggle up under quilts and blankets, so I designed my card with that in mind.

I stamped & embossed the image in white using RI's 9402-U, Quilt Background stamp. The I colored some of the images with a red marker (looks like a dk pink because I water colored it) and cut apart. I layered them onto some red snowflake designer paper and paper pierced the corners and "tied" my quilt with embroidery floss.

Added another designer paper to the bottom where the circles look like a sweater pattern to me and added some fun pompom ribbon from May Arts. It is finished off with a computer designed sentiment.

Be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built blog (Repeat Impression's blog) for more details on how you can play along, Each submission enters you in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate. You don’t always have to use their stamps in your creations, but you will receive an extra entry if you do.Also be sure to stop by each of the Rock Star's blogs and see what they did with this week's Photo Inspiration Challenge.

Would  you like to receive a discount on Repeat Impression stamps? Wendy is graciously offering my readers 10% off their order by using this code rr10df. (thank you Wendy!!) Just click on the box on the right and it will take you right to the store. Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment