Friday, July 25, 2014

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Guest Post

Today, I am a guest designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. I had so much fun created these two projects for them using their cutting files. Both are "purse" related. Ü These files are only 99¢ and you can use them over and over, so a great deal on some fun gift projects.

For my first project, I created this using their Purse Gift Card Holder file. I was able to get 2 out of one 12 x 12 sheet of designer paper, so just cut them both while I was at it. Tombow's Fastener Tabs were perfect for this project to hold down the little button flap (I cut one in half). Xtreme Adhesive was used to adhere the parts together. I love how this turned out and can't wait for an opportunity to treat someone.



My next project uses their K-Cup Treat Cutting File. This was easy to create using their instructions and I was able to get 2 out of a 12 x 12 sheet of designer paper as well.

I tried folding a piece of paper over the back and front like they showed, but it was just too tights, so I just added a decorative front with Nestibilities dies and used Fastener Tabs cut into small pieces to hold the handle shut. I used Xtreme Adhesive again for this project.


Thank you PPPR for having me as your guest designer this week. I had a ball creating these projects and now have 4 gift items ready to be used.

Be sure to stop by the PPPR blog as she has a Freebie Friday file every week.

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty treats, Debbie! Thank you so much for guest designing this week over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete