Friday, April 18, 2014

Frugal Friday 4-18

I dried clothes on the line again and decided not to post that anymore as that is something that I do all the time when I can.

*earned $50 in Walmart swagbucks that I used to buy a ceiling fan. We've been needing one to replace the one we have for some time now. I had been saving up points to use for just this and was excited when I went to Walmart that the fan I had been saving for was marked down from $75 to $59, so only had to pay $9 for the fan.

*also earned $20 swagbucks that I cashed in for Amazon dollars.

*watched Cupcake Mayor on Hulu for free...I liked the movie: good, clean, fun based on a true story

*shredded cheese on sale for $1.29/bag with coupon

*joined Freebies Frenzy and have rec'd...
Jergen Body Perfecting Skin Cream
Lipton Natural Energy Tea
Nivea Extended Moisture sample

1 comment: