Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Cutting Cafe Anything Goes

Good Morning! This is the first time I've been up to get online. I ended up with that horrendous flu that has been in the news. I won't go in to detail, but let's just say I didn't know you could be that sick for so many days and in so much pain! I ended up having to go to the hospital for a bit for fluids and meds to get  hydrated and the acid and pain under control. Now I'm told it takes weeks to heal. My legs feel like jello and I sleep ALOT! Never slept so many hours at once in my life!!

I will be back on the second with my word for the year and some thoughts of where I am thinking of taking the blog, etc. But for now, I want to end the year with a project from Cutting Café.

This is the last week for the current DT for Cutting Café to post and we get to choose any file to play with.

I chose Fun with Frosty the Snowman, to create this notepad holder. Perfect for the winter season and esp since we are suppose to get snow.


I am excited to be on the DT for another term and have some fun ideas in my head of projects I want to create in 2014 using Regina's images/files.

1 comment:

  1. oh my i am so glad your feeling better....here's to a happy, blessed, healthy new year...your project is so sweet...frosty is adorable...

    ReplyDelete