Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bee Box

Hello! Did you all have a wonderful Easter? My kids were here along with one's girlfriend and my nephew and we all had a great time. Today I have a fun 3-D Bee Box to share with you all.

bee box front

The box is an Inky Antics stamp that you stamp onto designer paper (tip: use a pale color so that the lines don't show on the inside), then cut, score, fold and glue together. I like using Mono Multi Liquid Glue so that I know it will STAY put together.

I colored the hive and bee (also Inky Antics) with Irojiten Color Dictionary Pencils and added glitter with Mono Aqua Liquid Glue.

bee box side

So that the ribbon doesn't fall off, adhere it to the bottom and sides with the Dot Pattern Adhesive Stamp Runner. The bee is added to the front with foam tabs.

3 comments: