Monday, October 29, 2012

Pinned It Made It Monday


I have yummy and not so yummy pins to share with you today. First the not so yummy. I made these Glazed Donut Muffins this weekend and they didn't taste anything like a donut nor were they moist. They were very dry and I made them exactly like it said, but just used some frosting I had left over instead of the icing it said to use.

Pinned Image

They look good, but just didn't taste good. Took this off my Pinterest board.

This recipe however is delicious!! I have made it twice and it was super yummy both times.
Pinned Image


The pork just falls apart. Here it is after cooking in the crockpot and here is a view after adding BBQ sauce.

I am linking up to countrygirlathome

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    First of all, thank you for participating in Pinned it, Made it Monday! I appreciate you posting about the things that didn't work out or didn't taste as well as you hoped. That's the idea too! I love that BBQ except we made it with coke....will have to try it with root beer now!

    To link up, so that everyone else that comes to my blog can come over and take a look, just go to the bottom of my post where it says click here to enter and it will talk you through how to get your entry on there. :)

    You have a great day and thanks again for participating and for visiting my blog!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete