Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tombow + Purple Onion Designs

This month’s team up is with Purple Onion Designs. I love the fun and sketchy images I received. Today I am going to show you one of those images (Heart Flower) with different looks. Hopefully this will show you how you can take one stamp and different looks to make it seem as though it’s a completely different stamp.

I used Tombow’s Dual Brush Pens to watercolor the flower on this card. The image is popped up with Foam Tabs and I used Mono Adhesive Permanent to glue the pieces together.

Here is a look at the markers I used

 

My next project is a paper pieced tag. I covered a manilla tag with patterned paper, then stamped the image in the center. Then I stamped the flower image onto different patterned papers, cut out and layered onto my stamped image that I had stamped on the tag.

I used Mono Adhesive Dots Roller for adhering this tag together and these markers.

Here I created another paper pieced project, this time a mini notepad.

My last card is a clean and simple just stamping in black and then using a pink Dual Brush Pen to add a little color to the flower.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable projects Debbie! I really love the pink one! You should be getting an envy from me in the mail any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations, Debbie
    Love how you added the patterned paper onto the flower on your tag...great effect!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you've been busy!! Your 1st card is my favorite!! I love your coloring, the papers, and velvet ribbon & lace trim!! Fabulous designs, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The title of the post is really so interesting. and I really like your blog
    reproduction painting

    ReplyDelete