Sunday, September 25, 2011

One Fall Day

The Cutting Cafe DT will be sharing projects using Welcome Fall digital stamp set. This set is huge with 46 images!! Be sure to stop by the CC blog Wed to see all the other projects or you can click on the DT members blogs in the column on the right.

For my card, I used the One Fall Day journal strip and the apples and basket. I am bummed that we didn't have an apple crop this year due to bad weather. But usually this is the time of year we are starting to cider apples.

I used My Mind's Eye papers and colored the images with markers.

4 comments:

  1. Love your apple basket! Darling card! The weather messed up a lot of things this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi debbie, this is truly adorable...so many PERFECT embellishments..love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card is so cute ! I love love it !! TFS !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I love, love, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete