Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pumpkin Bingo

I have a fun card to share with you today using 2 of Cutting Cafe's files. The bingo card image is from their Fall Time Bingo Card set and the center was created with the Welcome Fall set.

If you have been around my blog very much, you know how much I LOVE fall!!! We have been having much cooler weather the past few days and you can just feel the fall coming in the air.
As I was creating this card, memories came back of playing Bingo at my grandma's house as a young girl. I have 4 younger brothers and it was so much fun to play Bingo there, because we got to use candy as our game pieces. It was hard not to eat the M & M's (or whatever she gave us to use, sometimes pennies Ü) until the game was over.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the Cutting Cafe blog as you will be able to see what the rest of the DT created this week. Our challenge was Anything Goes.

9 comments:

  1. So super cute...love the pretty Autumnal colours! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, this is just precious. I love the papers you chose and the design is absolutely perfect.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The polka dots make me SMILE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie - awesome BINGO card ! LOVE the polka-dots and your colors are perfect !!!! It reminds me that even though it is 100* here, FALL is right around the corner !!! Hugs - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet fall card! Those bingo cards are just such fun to work with. I can't wait to see more of your design work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, love your Bingo card !! Bingo cards all the rage right now ,and for good reason they are adorable ! You did an awesome job ! Thanks for sharing !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  7. As much as do love Summer...I'm always excited for each new season and feeling VERY excited for all things Fall! So I am with you! LOL!
    And its probably why I loved this project so much!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love this!! Fab project! Looking forward to being on this fabulous team with you!
    Hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete