Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Candy Corn October Bingo

I had so much fun with this week's challenge at Cutting Cafe. We were challenged to use a Bingo image. Regina has so many fun ones that it was hard to choose which one to use. I finally chose Bingo Card Month (you get all 12 months). I also used Halloween All Around (the candy corn) and Halloween Time for the sentiment.

I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Clear and added adhesive all over the candy corn piece, sprinkled with glitter and rubbed into the adhesive. I love how smooth this makes the glitter. For the little heart, I colored it to look like candy corn and then applied Mono Multi Liquid Glue, then the glitter. Tombow's Dual Brush Pens were used to color the images.

Be sure to stop by the Cutting Cafe blog today to see what the rest of the DT created using Bingo card images designed by Regina.

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, what a great design... I loved the Bingo cards too.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm,I love candy corn and yours is so pretty and glittery....even yummier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE THIS CARD ! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ITS SO SUPER DUPER CUTE ! GREAT JOB ! TFS !
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...how fun and creative!! Love the sparkle too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW !!!!! I LOVE your bright yellows and oranges ! Those candy corns are SUPER fun and cute ! Great project !! Love the 'bling' !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! I love your candy corn card! This is so sweet! The way you colored the letters and the heart to look like candy corn is awesome! I love it! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete