Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Much Love in Red

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, I've been busy whipping up some Valentine's for the teachers I work with as well as for my youth group girls I work with on Wednesday nites.

This is easy to do with Lizzie Anne Designs "So Much Love" set.

I found these little notecards and scallop edged envelopes in my stash (have NO idea where they came from) and decided they were the perfect size for a Valentine.

I used some red patterned paper in a paper pad I had won on a blog some time last year and hadn't used yet. It is from SU!

The notch pieces were cut from Cricut cartridge Accent Essentials. Ribbon is from SU! and eyelets are another item that's been in my stash from a long time ago. I doodled on the white piece and envelope flap with Pigma pen.

6 comments:

  1. What a darling card!! so lovely in red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, the envelope is also great. cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red white and black! The die cuts are fun too! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie. . .you've been busy since I last dropped by! Love your pretty notecard! The colors is so pretty and I love how you matched the envelope!! Great idea! Envelopes tend to get neglected in the card making process!! Beautiful job!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet little note card! Love the red and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete