Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All Things...tall card

It seems like I never get to SCS to do challenges. I'm "kinda" late on this one as it was Sunday's challenge, but according to the thread, "you are never late" just post when you can. Sunday's challenge on SCS is a Featured Stamper challenge. They choose someone's gallery to be featured and you go to the featured stampers gallery and choose a card/project to CASE (copy and share everything). One of the guidelines you have to follow is to change 2 or more things on your project-so that you aren't posting an EXACT project that is already there. Sunday's FS was Teneale Williams. This is the card that I chose as my challenge card. And here is my version. I chose to CASE the layout of her card. Supply list:
cardstock: Core'dinations-Atoll Aqua from Aqua Blues , French Roast from Coffee Cafe , Fern from Forest Greens collection. The orange was in my scrap bag. I will have to order it next as I LOVE the Core'dinations cardstock!!! Patterned paper was some I picked up at a scrap store when I was staying with my SIL last summer. There is no company name on the back, so I have no idea who makes it, but I love the color combo in it.
misc: brads: unknown-rec'd in a secret sister pkg long ago, sewing machine, scallop punch by SU!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the layout of this card. I think your print paper is from My Minds Eye. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the Core'dinations cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun interpretation of the card. Isn't it amazing what changing the stamps and paper does to the feel of a card?!

    ReplyDelete