Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Raincoat Lucy

I love this image by Inky Antics. Just makes me want to go out and play in the rain (I know, *some* of you who may read and live here are wondering WHAT rain!).

I am finally getting the images I colored way back in May made into cards!

I used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder again for this. Right now, I think it's my favorite design. Ü If you missed the post yesterday, just click on the Embellish It Online banner on the right and it will take you to the EIO store. You can then click on "Cuttlebug" and it will bring up a couple of pages of Cuttlebug items. The swiss dots is on the first page.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful color combo. Amazing job on the adorable little gal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your scallop bottom on the CB piece!!

    ReplyDelete