Thursday, August 6, 2015

Take Note

This week on Cutting Cafe, the team is taking note with  Regina's MINI NOTE PAD AND CARD SET....PRINTABLE STAMPS AND TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE or POST IT NOTE BOX AND COVER SET....TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE
Every year since my daughter in law started teaching, I have made her some personalized note cards that she can use. The first year was this set with her maiden name, last year this set and box with her married name and again this year, but using an apple graphic I found for free on line.  
I used the MINI NOTE PAD AND CARD SET....PRINTABLE STAMPS AND TEMPLATE - CUTTING FILE to create my cards. Opened up the lined version in word and added the apple graphic and wording.  
I'm a little late getting my post up today as we upgraded the computer to windows 10 and it is taking me awhile to figure out all the photo editing now as the upgrade changed how it worked before. Still have some playing around to do and get it all figured out! 
Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

5 comments:

  1. first off let me say your pictures are outstanding...love the background photo...love your set...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Regina..fabulous pictures..and what a wonderful set of notes, such a creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome to the Pretty Cute Stamps design team!! You'll have a blast with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute project and so thoughtful! I just stopped by to say welcome to the Pretty Cute Stamps DT and Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable set of notes and yes, great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete