Friday, August 28, 2015

What Does the Fox Say

Shower number 15 was so much fun! (okay, so they all are LOL) I knew that somewhere along the line I wanted to do a "What Does the Fox Say?" baby shower. I decided I would do it for Amanda and when I was telling a friend of hers what the theme was going to be, she started laughing as Amanda likes to tease her and send her the WDTFS song to bug her. Love it!

For the invites I used a svg cutting file from My Scrap Chick called Fox Belly Box Trio.

Here are some photos from the shower. I apologize for some of the blurry ones. I was having issues with my camera. Not sure what was going on, but several were so blurry. For the food we went with a build your own trail mix. It was a huge hit.

I found these napkins at Hobby Lobby. I thought they were fox on one side and owl on the other, but 1/2 were fox and 1/2 owl 

I found these birch straws on amazon and thought they were perfect for our theme!





To hold the trail mix, I just cut down some little white sacks (not sure if I got them at Michael's or Hobby Lobby, just had them in my stash for awhile) and added a strip of designer paper at the top

To hold all the goodies we had to choose from to create the trail mix, I placed a paper doily in a turquoise berry basket or balsa basket. I made mini banners from the same papers used on the sacks.

  I also glued the designer paper to clothes pins to hold little signs




Right outside our church are 2 large hydrangea plants, so I got permission to cut a few blooms to decorate with. I thought they looked "woodsy" with my pine cones and tree slabs.






No comments:

Post a Comment