Friday, June 10, 2011

FSS Hummingbird and Columbine set


I am really loving FredSheSaid's colored digis for making quick and easy card and gifts. Here I used up my scraps from my card to make a matching notepad.

I think I will be doing this more often as I have such a huge scrap pile of solid and patterned papers! These fun little notepads are quick and easy to make and are such nice little gifts to have on hand.

My card and notepad uses patterned paper scraps from this project, plus the green polka dot I've had in my scraps for a very long time. I used FSS's Purple Hummingbird and Columbine image and printed it to fit the card and notepad. That's the fun thing about digi images is that you can size them to fit your project. To accent both, I punched some tiny flowers and added pearls.

I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Permanent for both projects.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! One of these days, I may actually have to give digis a try.

    ReplyDelete