Friday, January 14, 2011

D2D Valentine Blog Hop

Hello! If you have just come from Sherrie's blog, you are in the right place. Wasn't her project awesome?! If you didn't come from Sherrie's blog, be sure to start at the beginning of the hop which is Faith's blog so as not to miss any details.


We are just one month away from Valentine's Day, and Designed2Delight has many valentine images. Go HERE to see all the wonderful images Faith has designed for Valentine's Day. There are so many new ones you haven't seen yet.

For my card I used the new image Love Ya Cupcake. I love this image. I'm not real fond of candy hearts (okay can't stand them. LOL, but the Sweet Tart ones are good), but DH and the boys love them. I go and by them when they are marked down (usually to about 9 cents) after Valentine's Day and they love it! Okay, anyway, back to my card.


This didn't turn out anything like I had imagined. I had planned to use Basic Grey's cupcake paper, but then had scraps of this laying around from finishing up my Inky Antics CHA cards (hint Ü), so decided to use it up instead of cutting into new paper.

I colored the images with colored pencils and Gamsol and tied with my vintage rayon seam binding that I love so much.
We have a fun contest going on with this hop. Start at the beginning (Faith's blog) and collect all the names of the images each DT member used and list them in order, and then go back to her blog and leave a comment there with your answers. You will be entered into a drawing to win ALL of the images that were used for this hop!! How awesome is that?! TYoju only have until midnight, Sunday, Jan. 16th to enters. Faith will post on her blog after she has chosen a winner so be sure to watch her blog.

Now on with the hop... Lola is next on the hop and you won't want to miss her awesome post!

35 comments:

  1. What fun colors!! I love the shape of your card and the bright paper! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Debbie! The bright colors make smile and....crave a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Debbie. Such a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all the bright colors that you put on your card...well done
    zullu26@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright and pretty it is. Great layout and that DP is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! LOVE the papers and bright colors! Fantastic!! :)
    (Your blog looks so awesome too! Love the flowers and polka dots...and bright colors!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a bright funky card love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card turned out beautifully Debbie. So pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Three cupcakes in a row! Just wonderful. And 9cents a box? Where are YOU shopping?! I LOVE those candies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your "scrappy" card...I need to do taht more often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely fresh card, love those yummy cupcakes too!Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW... so yummy and delicious! I love the bright colors and the DP is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy, i really need a cupcake now, lol, they look so good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a bright and pretty card, the colors are so beautiful. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! I love those bright colors. Your card is beautiful and the digi's are perfectly colored.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Valentine cupcakes look yummy, Debbie...and I love the bright colors!! Love the papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card looks good enough to eat!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  19. very fun and cheery card Debbie!
    Hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like the mutiple use of the image and like everyone else...the bright,happy colors make you think yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. like your card this is very pretty like how you did this well done
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable creation! Kinda makes your blog! :) Thanks for the inspiration!
    Aloha, Kim Mc

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, nice bright colors, love the way you used the new image, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The card turn out well, the image is great and you did a good job!!!!!
    I like the spring colors you chose :)

    Ardilla
    papersardilla.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love it! It is unique for V-day...whop says everything needs to be pink and red?! It is bright and cheery, great job!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the bright colours you have chosen and the papers are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that cup cake card, it is so adorable, I love cup cake stamps and digis's thank you so much for sharing hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love this image. I missed the challenge last week and had to buy this one anyway. cute cute cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. love the colors and the cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete