Wednesday, December 9, 2009

S*N*O*W Day #2!

WOOHOOO!!!!! We have another snow day! I baked bread yesterday. I think I will bake again today and do some stamping.

This is a tea*bag* I made for LAD's Project of the Month. It is made with a lunch sack. The image is from Lizzie Anne Designs new Monthly Mix set called "Celebrations". This image is actually a coffee image (it has coffee words around it that I cut off), but I wanted to use it for tea.

Stamps: Celebrate - December 09 Mix Set
Other: Way Up North digital paper pack, ribbon, ink to match paper, small paper sack, magnetic snap, slot punch.


1. Cut paper sack to measure the same height as width (my sack is 4.25" wide)
2. Cut snow cardstock 4.25" x 4.25" and adhere to front of sack
3. Cut coordinating cardstock 4.25" x 5.75" and score at 1.5" from one short end
4. Punch slots on fold line of coordinating cardstock and insert ribbon ends and tape them down.
5. Line up front paper sack to inside coordinating piece and adhere.
6. Stamp coffee image (I cut the words off as I made this for a tea drinking friend) and apply adhesive to top third of image and glue to flap.
7. Add magnetic snap behind stamped image.
8. Fill bag with tea bags and give to friend.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, Love this bag! You always have such GREAT ideas!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete