Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pilgrims Gratitude

From Lizzie Anne Designs blog:
New Singles of the Month!
It's October 1st, which
means that it's time to reveal our new Singles of the Month.... Introducing
Pilgrim Girl and Pilgrim Boy....the two newest additions to our Little People
line! These two stamp singles are being sent out with the Monthly Mix (if you
are signed up for the extra Singles-of-the-Month) and they are now available in
our webstore! Don't they make a cute couple?

If you follow my blog at all you know I love everything about fall and Thanksgiving in my favorite holiday. I am thrilled to share a card made with two singles by Lizzie Anne Designs, this boy and girl pilgrim. I placed them both on my large clear block and stamped once. (note: these are TWO stamps, not one)


I wanted to make a "traditional colored" card so I printed four digi papers with the black and white option. The dots are from the NEW Spooktacular paper pack (just in time for Halloween projects), The plaid and scallop from The Great Outdoors and the stripe is from Surf & Sand.

You can go here to see the Projects of the Month page for more fall inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your adorable pilgrims, Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are too cute!! i love the backround paper too...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete