Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fanciful Flourishes Way Up North

edited: I have been trying to post this for several hours and it's just now working. If anyone has any experience with blogger and how to get images to upload when it's being stubborn, please let me know.

How is that for a fancy title? Ü Today is the first day of sneak peeks for Lizzie Anne Designs new stamp releases (these will be available for purchase on Friday).
I have cards to show you using "Fanciful Flourishes" and "Way Up North" (thus my title).

My pumpkin card uses the pumpkin from Happy Harvest and the flourishes from new to be released Fanciful Flourishes. I also used the polka dot from Spooktacular digi paper pack.
I went over parts of the pumpkin and all of the flourishes with an orange Spica pen. This is so pretty and sparkly in real life.
I love the images in Way Up North. This is one of my favorite images in the set. I used the snowflake in the set also (on the tag).

3 comments:

  1. Love the sparkly flourishes. And those bears are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your up north card...the colors are perfect with the DP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flourishes look great with the pumpkin...and I love "December Delights" card!! Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete