Thursday, July 2, 2009

Puddles

I love this digi image from Whimsie Doodles, esp the sentiment. I've had this colored for awhile, just needed to get it uploaded. I've been getting ready for tomorrow and hadn't take the time to do any photoing.

For the sentiment, I cut it with Nestibilities Label One. Rather than layer them the same way the design goes, I turned it. I really like how that looks and haven't seen anyone else do this.

Have you seen the NEW Whimsie Doodle designs? Oh my....gingerbread men! I LOVE gingerbread men and have a small collection of different items of gingerbread men. My bd is coming up on Monday and that is going to be my gift to myself. Ü Go check them out, they are absolutely adorable.
This also fit the color challenge at Christian Paper Crafts.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you did the sentiment....very fun idea! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling image, and I love the sentiment too!! Very cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! That is an adorable stamp image!

    ReplyDelete