Friday, July 17, 2009

Monthly Mix Tree

I know I said I was going to post this a couple of days ago, but blogger has been giving me fits and I didn't have time to keep messing with it.

As soon as I saw this Monthly Mix set "Hey Sunshine", I knew I would want to paper piece the tree. I used paper from my new My Mind's Eye paper pad "Simply Delightful". This set from Lizzie Anne Designs is Simply Delightful! It's full of all kinds of fun summer images. I know owls aren't blue, but a brown one wasn't working either, so I just stuck with the blue one.
I've been busy creating goodies for Inky Antics for CHA and have some goodies to share with you after CHA. Just so you know I've been busy, I've made 13 cards, 5 3-D items and am working on 6 more, took Aaron to camp, made Monster cookies (and some other yummy ones I will share later) for Benjamin to take to youth camp this weekend, (where Aaron is also, so the kid is going to be mega tired when he gets home late Sunday!), took Benjamin to meet the bus today to go to youth camp (it's youth camp, but for high schoolers). I am tired, so kinda taking today slow and then will be back at it tomorrow and Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. I love this Debbie! The colors are perfect. Can't wait to see your Inky Antics goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute image....love that tree paper pieced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card Debbie! Love the colors...even the blue owl! ;) You're one busy lady! Do you get to go to CHA? That would be so awesome to see all the latest and greatest! Have a great weekend! Smiles, Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Debbie! What an awesome scrappy card. I love scrappy cards. . .it's a great way to use up scrap dps. . .that tree is fantstic and that cute little owl. Great choice of dps. . the combination of design go so well together!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love this tree? Great card Debbie!

    ReplyDelete