Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One in a Million


I love this gumball machine from Sweets & Treats by Lizzie Anne Designs. I used digi papers from their Gizmos & Gears collection. Have you checked out their digi papers? Each collection is only $2.99!! What a deal!
You can see this same blue design on the inside of my Father's Day card I made here. See the difference? On the FD card I just printed from my computer and it was the soft blue. On this card I clicked on "exposure" with the "Touch Up" option in Microsoft Picture It! Premium 10 and got this much richer and bluer color. That is the beauty of digi papers. You can play around with your editing software and get more than just one shade or color. I have more fun things to show you with digi papers where I played around with different options.
Okay, back to the card. I used this week's sketch challenge on the LAD forum, ribbon and rick rack unknown and brad from Hobby Lobby. I colored the image with Copics. This gumball machine looks like the one my MIL has filled with M & M's. Ü

5 comments:

  1. what a cute card....would be perfect for a kid! Love the bright colors and fun ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors! that gumball machine is so fun! great job on the sketch too!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Debbie! Those digi papers are fantastic! You've been doing a fabulous job showing them off. I love that gumball machine image. . it's a great image to make a colorful card like yours!! Fantastic job on your coloring and your use of pretty colors!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love this cute gumball image, the bright colors and all the great ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, nice and colourful Debbie. I love it!

    ReplyDelete