Wednesday, September 30, 2015

BFB Ties That Bind


The next book I received from Blogging for Books to read is from one of my favorite authors Cindy Woodsmall. I love reading about the Amish and this had a completely different twist to it. It was about a former Amish guy Quill, who helps the Amish leave and enter the "English" world.

In the story, Ariana and Quill were best friends growing up. She doesn't understand why Quill left the faith and now helps others leave. Her world is turned upside down when she learns he is back to help one of her sibling leave.

This is the first book of a new series and it left so many questions in my mind that I can't wait for the next one to come out. You can click below to learn more about the book and author.
I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment