Wednesday, March 25, 2015

RI WIW ~ Sketch Challenge

Can you believe it's the last Wed of March already?! Time is flying by this year! Being the 4th week of the month, means it's sketch challenge time for the RI design team.


I created this card with a little bit of creative license again. I have the 2 pieces sticking out from behind the main image, but just not wonky. I tried to make them wonky, but my brain, just says "no". LOL! I don't know if it's ADD or some other letters that end with "D", but wonky pieces just make me squirm. I just want to reach in and straighten them. HAHA!  Am I the only one like that? For instance, if a picture on the wall is crooked, it drives me crazy. I'm sure there is a name for it. Maybe even a support group.


Okay...enough of my weirdness and on to the card. Ü I used 708 Rebecca and the sentiment is 9717 Happy Hello.



Here is the sketch Wendy created for us and for you to play along as well.



Be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built blog (Repeat Impression's blog) for more details on how you can play along, Each submission enters you in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate. You don’t always have to use their stamps in your creations, but you will receive an extra entry if you do. Also be sure to stop by each of the Rock Star's blogs and see what they did with this week's Challenge.
Melissa 
(Melissa is taking the month of March off, be sure to stop by her blog next month)

Would  you like to receive a discount on Repeat Impression stamps? Wendy is graciously offering my readers 10% off their order by using this code rr10df. (thank you Wendy!!) Just click on the box on the right and it will take you right to the store. Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment