Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mr. Bumbly's Daisy

**If you are here for the Tombow/Core'dinations hop go HERE

On the Inky Antics' blog today, we are featuring 10987MC Bumbly Bees Clear Set drawn by one of my favorite artists Tammy DeYoung.

 
I colored the image with Irojiten Colored Pencils and blended with Gamsol. I added flocking for the center of the flowers, plus a white gel pen to add dots to the flowers and Mr. Bumbly's cheeks. Glitter for the wings, paper pieced the overalls, and made French knots for the little swirly flowers and center of little flowers to add texture.

I even decorated the inside. I used flocking where the holes were on the cut sentiment, since I didn't want the bulk of brad on the inside of the card.

Be sure to stop by the Inky Antics' blog today to see other projects using this stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Debbie I love this cute card! Love that you added the flocking and the white gel pen accents for that extra special touch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete