Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank You Gift Box

In January, when I ended up getting bronchial pneumonia and had to do 8 days of out patient IV infusions. I wanted to make a little something to say thank you to the nurse that was on staff those days.


We got to know each other those days and one thing she mentioned was that her hands get so dry due to our cold winter weather as well using so many alcohol wipes every day.

I love this box that was designed by Lauren Meader. I used bright fun colors of glittered patterned paper. I used Tombow’s Mono Adhesive Power Bond to put the box together and Mono Adhesive Permanent to add the patterned papers to the box.


In the box I added a tube of lotion, chapstick and a fun little bottle (from Hobby Lobby) of M & M's that I sorted the colors out to match the paper. Ü

1 comment: