Tuesday, October 12, 2010

QKR Tuesday

Hello friends! I am LOVING this fall weather. I need to get to a pumpkin patch though before it's over. Maybe I can talk the boys into going this weekend. OR maybe I can go while they go watch the football game. Ü Benjamin is coming home this weekend thru Tuesday for fall break. It's a great week!

Okay, got side-tracked. Here is the pumpkin image from QKR Stampede. You can purchase the stamp here or the digi image here. Be sure to stop by the blog for lots of inspiration too.
I've been on a black kick lately and really like it with this image. The one loop bow was suppose to be a knot, but I liked how this looked, so left it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie -

    Both of your new cards are wonderful, I especially LOVE your new "Fall Pumpkin" card!

    I may have to go over to that store and check it out!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    ThePurplePlace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this pumpkin image, love the layers of paper and the black ribbon- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pumpkin card..colors so deep and rich and loving that black ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete