Monday, September 27, 2010

Frankly, My Dear...

Is this not the cutest little Frankenstein you've ever seen? This darling image is by Bugaboo Stamps. It's a Bobblehead image. Remember Bobbleheads? I suppose that ages me. Ü

I created this fun coffin box by Martha Stewart. Super easy, just print out the pattern, cut, fold and glue with Tombow adhesives. Easy peasy!

The patterned paper I used is by My Mind's Eye's Boo to You line. It is double sided so the inside of the box is just as cute as the outside.

I printed the image to 2.63" x 1.9" and colored with markers and Prisma colored pencils/gamsol technique.

I stamped the saying with Just Rite alphabet stamps and then hand cut it into a tag. Then using a Making Memories safety pin (not sure they make these any more. I've had them in my stash for a long time and love them!) pinned to the ribbon.

I think I will have to make a few more of these for teacher gifts.

Weekend side note: Had a wonderful weekend with Benjamin. Much too short! Fall break is in 3 weeks, looking forward to spending time with him again. He is learning so much in school. It is all way over my head! LOL!!

4 comments:

  1. great project!

    Glad you had a great weekend...sounds like Benjamin is settling in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love your projects! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this!! The little coffin is adorable! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for visiting my blog for the Sugar Creek Hollow blog hop.

    ReplyDelete