Friday, December 26, 2008

A White-ish Challenge

Good Morning! This is a prepost as I (along with my two sons) am hopefully if not ON my way, soon to be on my way to my brother and SIL's for a couple of days. I have packed some stamping items (esp new goodies I received for Christmas Ü) and hope to do a little stamping while there.

Then we will bring my nephew back to stay with us until the 4th.

I belong to a SU! yahoo group that holds weekly challenges. It's been awhile since I joined one, but the "white-ish" challenge sounded like fun. The challenge was to use mostly white and/or vanilla with a hint of color. I hope this wasn't too much "hint". Ü

I embossed white on vanilla (for all panels) for the background using Canvas background stamp. For the main image, I embossed the leaves from Embrace Life and watercolored them Certainly Celery. I then embossed the flowers on scrap paper and watercolored them using Cameo Coral (with the ink pad) and cut them out and mounted to the leaves.
Ribbon, brad and "Be Merry" are also SU!

1 comment: